• 8oz Fresh Arugula
• 1/2 Cantaloupe halved, seeded, peeled and cut into thin wedges
• ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
• 6 to 8 thin slices prosciutto, torn into bite size pieces
• ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
• 1 Tbsp minced shallot
• ½ tsp. minced garlic
• ½ tsp. dijon mustard
• ½ tsp. salt
• ¼ tsp. freshly ground pepper
• ½ cup olive oil or avacado oil
In a mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, shallots, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper. Add the oil in a slow, steady stream until well incorporated. Add in herbs and set aside while you prepare salad.
In a large bowl, combine the arugula , cantaloupe and red onion. Drizzle in ¼ cup of the vinaigrette and toss to combine. Add more dressing depending on your preference. Add in the prosciutto and lightly toss.