- 1 lb. ground chicken (dark meat, a little fat makes them moister)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 Cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp. Frank’s RedHot (original) red hot sauce
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 Cup coconut oil (for cooking)
Chicken Nugget Coating
- 1/2 Cup Arrowroot Starch
- 1 Tbsp. Sea Salt
Buffalo Chicken Nugget Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Frank’s RedHot Original Hot Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- In a medium bowl add ground chicken, egg, coconut flour, Frank’s RedHot Sauce, sea salt, onion powder, garlic powder and mix well until until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Make chicken mixture into several 1″ size meatballs and then flatten to resemble a nugget.
- In a separate bowl add arrowroot flour and sea salt, mix well.
- Dredge each meatball into the arrowroot mixture, shake off excess coating.
- Set aside.
- In a large skillet melt coconut oil over medium high heat. Add chicken nuggets to skillet and cook 2 – 3min each side until golden brown.
- If you’d like the buffalo sauce melt the butter and add Frank’s RedHot Sauce to the melted butter and mix until well incorporated. Serve as a dipping sauce for the nuggets. Enjoy!